Licensure and Certifications
- California State Medical License #A115565 (active)
- 2015: Passed Initial Certifying Exam of the American Board of Radiology
- 2004: Graduated Cum Laude in Economics at the University of California – Los Angeles
- 2013-2015: Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI) Committee at Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Hospital’s Special Procedures Representative
- Research regarding embolization, CT-guided biopsies, and metastases, conducted at the Radiology Department – Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Hospital
About Robert Azizi, M.D.
Dr. Robert Azizi received his medical degree from the University of Southern California – Keck School of Medicine. In 2009, he completed an internship in general surgery at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena,CA. In 2010, Dr. Azizi chose to pursue his residency in general surgery at Huntington Hospital, until he transferred to Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Hospital to continue his residency in diagnostic radiology. In 2016, Dr. Azizi accepted a fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at the same hospital. After his fellowship, Dr. Azizi worked in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology at 20+ hospitals and imaging centers throughout Southern California.
Dr. Azizi was on the Central Line Associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI) Committee at Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Hospital as their Special Procedures Representative for two years. Throughout his career, Dr. Azizi has volunteered his time at the Radiological Society of New Jersey. Dr. Azizi speaks four different languages: Spanish, Hebrew, Farsi, and English.