All Miami Locations
1711 E Hallandale Beach Blvd
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
7100 W 20th Ave
Hialeah, FL 33016
Fibroid Treatment in Miami, Florida
Life with uterine fibroids can be difficult and even painful. Pelvic pressure, intense cramps, heavy blood flow, and a frequent urge to urinate are some of the symptoms that can interfere with your daily life. If you have fibroids, it may seem hopeless that you’ll ever find relief. We’re here to offer you hope with our specialized uterine fibroid treatment in Miami, Florida.
Fibroids aren’t often discussed, so it’s understandable if you don’t know your treatment options. For instance, some people mistakenly think that removing the uterus with a hysterectomy is their only answer. USA Fibroids Centers has experienced professionals who will outline your treatment options so you can make the best decision for your health.
One of the most exciting options for treatment is Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE). At USA FIbroids Centers, we perform this minimally-invasive, outpatient treatment in our state-of-the-art facilities, where compassionate and comfortable patient care is our highest priority. UFE preserves your uterus, unlike the drastic permanence of a hysterectomy. It also reduces or eliminates your nagging fibroid symptoms. After receiving successful uterine fibroid treatment, many women go back to leading full, vibrant lives.
There’s another benefit to coming to USA Fibroid Centers for this innovative fibroid treatment in Miami, Florida. Uterine Fibroid Embolization takes only 30 to 45 minutes to complete. Recovery is also quick, with a typical recuperation period of one to two weeks. Before you know it, you’ll be ready to resume your normal activities.
Minimally-Invasive Miami, Florida, Uterine Fibroids Treatment
Fibroid symptoms can impact many areas of your life: relationships, work, family, even your sense of self-worth. That’s why it’s important to be proactive and seek solutions. Our uterine fibroid treatment in Miami, Florida, can not only give you back control of your life, but also give you hope for a life free of fibroid symptoms. We’re committed to raising awareness about fibroid symptoms and treatment, and educating women about everything UFE has to offer.
During Uterine Fibroid Embolization:
- You receive a light sedative and local anesthetic
- Your doctor starts by locating your fibroid(s) with the help of ultrasound and then inserts a tiny catheter into your upper thigh
- Embolic materials are injected through the catheter into the fibroid’s main artery
- The embolic materials block nutrients and blood from reaching the fibroid; without them, the fibroid will shrink and disintegrate
- You stay at the clinic for a brief observation period and then head home for your recovery
Looking for a Miami, Florida, Fibroid Specialist?
USA Fibroids Centers has built a reputation for trustworthiness and reliability. Our Miami, Florida, fibroid specialists have excellent credentials and are highly rated for their expertise in fibroid treatment. They want to ensure that you don’t have to undergo painful and unnecessary fibroid surgery.
Beginning your Fibroid Treatment in Miami
If you live in the Miami metropolitan area, we offer three conveniently located offices for you to receive treatment from a Miami fibroid specialist. Each of these three fibroid treatment centers provides you with leading-edge care in a safe, comfortable, and clean environment. We’ll help you feel at ease the moment you walk through our doors, guiding you through your entire UFE treatment.
Visit any one of our state-of-the-art fibroid treatment centers in Miami today. Our fibroid specialists can answer any questions you may have about the process, helping you feel knowledgeable and prepared as you embark on your journey to relief from fibroid symptoms.
How to Prepare for your Visit
Before you come to your appointment at any of our Miami fibroid treatment locations, we ask that you bring the following items to make your visit move seamlessly:
- A current list of medications, including vitamins and supplements
- Government-issued photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Medical records pertaining to fibroid diagnosis or treatment
- Any additional information you believe is pertinent to your fibroid treatment
In the 24 hours before your UFE treatment at any fibroid treatment center, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Avoid drinking alcohol, smoking, and using tobacco products
- Limit your caffeine intake
- Stop taking blood thinners, such as aspirin, and other over-the-counter pain relievers
- Take other prescribed medications, vitamins, and supplements as usual
- Do not eat for 24 hours before the procedure
- Drink clear liquids only during the three hours leading up to your UFE treatment
- Make sure you bring someone to drive you home
Confirm your Insurance Coverage
When you come into one of our USA Fibroid Centers locations for health care in Miami, we’ll help you figure out how to navigate insurance benefits for your fibroid treatment. We work with a comprehensive list of providers, but if you don’t see your insurance provider on our list, give us a call at 855.615.2555 today.
Book Your Miami, Florida, Fibroid Treatment today
USA Fibroid Centers is a leading provider of Uterine Fibroid Embolization. The specialists at our Miami, Florida, uterine fibroids treatment clinics are eager to meet you and discuss the benefits of this minimally-invasive treatment.
To get started, schedule an appointment online, call 855.615.2555 or stop by your nearest office!