- Boston University, M.D. M.A.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology
- Age Management Medicine Educational Foundation
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Thomas Jefferson University-Interventional Radiology
- Tisch Hospital – New York University Langone Health-Body Imaging
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary-Glaucoma
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Age Management Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Radiology
- Top Anti-Aging Specialist Nationally, Fall 2014, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Top Anti-Aging Specialist Nationally, Summer 2014, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- 13th Top Radiologist in the USA, Health Tap
- 2012 Top Doc, Mainline Today
About Daniel J. Lebowitz, M.D., M.A., B.A.
Daniel Lebowitz, MD, brings more than 20 years’ experience diagnosing and treating disease through minimally invasive treatment. Combining his interest in high-tech and state-of-the-art medicine, he provides a holistic approach that focuses on prevention and wellness. After graduating with a medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine, Dr. Lebowitz did a residency in diagnostic radiology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical Center. He completed advanced fellowship training in interventional radiology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and abdominal imaging at New York University Hospital. Dr. Lebowitz is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology. His skills as a diagnostic radiologist and interest in preventative medicine has led to him being named a top radiologist and physician. Other areas of expertise include sports medicine, platelet rich plasma and stem cell therapies, intravenous nutrition, and the use of aesthetic lasers.
Visit Dr. Lebowitz, a Fibroid Specialist
As a specialist who treats uterine fibroids in our West Chester, PA location, Dr. Lebowitz has years of experience performing uterine fibroid embolization (UFE). UFE is a non-surgical, outpatient procedure that causes your fibroids to shrink. If you experience painful symptoms from fibroids that disrupt your life, schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Lebowitz to learn if UFE is right for you. We encourage you to learn more about uterine fibroids and all the treatment options available before making the choice of a more invasive procedure, such as myomectomy and hysterectomy. Give us a call today at 855.615.2555 to schedule or you can schedule your appointment online with Dr. Lebowitz.