Fibroid Treatment in Roy, Utah
Uterine fibroids, a type of non-cancerous growth, commonly develop in or on the uterine walls. They can cause a range of painful, uncomfortable, and inconvenient symptoms like heavy bleeding, severe cramps, and frequent urination. If you suffer from fibroids, we want you to know about specialized uterine fibroid treatment in Roy, Utah.
At USA Fibroid Centers, we strive to educate women about all available fibroid treatment options. Although you may believe that a hysterectomy, or the complete surgical removal of the uterus, is the only fibroid treatment, this isn’t true.
Our fibroid experts specialize in performing a minimally-invasive, outpatient treatment called Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE). Along with offering other benefits, UFE can preserve your uterus, reduce or eliminate fibroid symptoms, and get you back to your everyday activities with little downtime.
With state-of-the-art fibroid treatment in Roy, Utah, you won’t need to stay in a hospital or take a lot of time out from your busy schedule for a lengthy recovery. Uterine Fibroid Embolization takes about 30-45 minutes, allows you to return home on the same day, and involves only a short recovery of one to two weeks.
Minimally-Invasive Roy, Utah, Uterine Fibroids Treatment
When fibroids impact your career, social life, intimate relationships, or self-esteem, we recommend seeking medical help. Fortunately, our uterine fibroid treatment in Roy, Utah, can allow you to quickly take back control of your life.
During Uterine Fibroid Embolization:
- Your specialist will make an incision on your thigh and inject embolic material into the uterine artery
- This blocks blood flow to the fibroids
- The fibroid(s) will shrink and eventually wither away
- The injected material remains in the blood vessels at the fibroid site, making it unlikely that the fibroid will regrow in the future
- Afterward, all you’ll need is a small bandage on your incision
- Stitches are not required
If you are looking for state-of-the-art facilities and minimally-invasive treatment, we encourage you to visit our clinic. We are on W 4800 S, just down the road from West Park in the Westlake Village region. Look for us in the same complex as Anderson Pediatric Dental & Orthodontics clinic.
Looking for a Roy, Utah, Fibroid Specialist?
At USA Fibroid Centers, our highly-rated Roy, Utah fibroid specialists will provide you with world-class medical care. Our Roy, Utah, fibroid removal practitioners will give you all the information you need so that you don’t undergo painful, irreversible, and unnecessary fibroid surgery.
Beginning Your Fibroid Treatment in Roy
When you’re ready to seek relief from debilitating fibroid symptoms, the fibroid specialists at our Roy location will gladly walk you through what to expect from your UFE treatment. What’s more, our state-of-the-art fibroid treatment center in Roy is AAAHC accredited, which means we adhere to the highest standards of quality patient care.
If you have any questions or concerns about treating fibroid disease in Roy, our team will be happy to address them. For our fibroid specialists, nothing is more important than providing you with safe, leading-edge uterine health care.
How to Prepare for your Visit
When you come to your first appointment to discuss your fibroid disease in Roy, we ask that you bring the following documents:
- A government-issued photo ID
- Your insurance card and other relevant insurance information
- A list of current medications, including supplements and vitamins
- Medical records relevant to past fibroid treatments
We also ask that in the 24 hours before your UFE treatment at our Roy location, you:
- Refrain from smoking, drinking, or using any tobacco products
- Avoid drinking too much caffeine
- Stop eating solid and processed foods for the 24 hours before your procedure
- Drink only clear liquids in the 3 hours before your fibroid treatment
- Do not take aspirin, OTC pain relievers, or other blood-thinning medications
- Take all of your non-blood-thinning medications, supplements, or vitamins as usual
- Ensure that you have someone to drive you following your UFE treatment.
Confirm your Insurance Coverage
When you schedule your first appointment for fibroid health care in Roy, our insurance specialists will work with you to help maximize your insurance benefits. If you don’t see your insurance provider on our long list of partners, please give the team at our Roy fibroid treatment center a call at 385.955.3583.
How to Get to Our Roy, Utah, Fibroid Center Location
You can find our Roy, Utah, fibroid treatment clinic near the intersection of 4800 S Street and Midland Drive.
Nearby areas we serve include:
Fibroid treatment clinic near Ogden: From Ogden, you can take Pennsylvania and Midland southwest. You should arrive in about 11 minutes, or 6.3 miles.
Fibroid treatment clinic near Layton: Head north on I-15 for 17 minutes. The drive is just over 12 miles.
Fibroid treatment clinic near Clearfield: Our clinic is a short, 6.8-mile drive from Clearfield along UT-108 N. We’ll see you in approximately 13 minutes.
Fibroid treatment clinic near Kaysville: We are only 18 minutes away from Kaysville, or about a 14-mile drive along I-15.
Book Your Roy, Utah, Fibroid Treatment today
No matter where you arrive from, our experts make it easy to discover the benefits of Uterine Fibroid Embolization at our Roy, Utah, uterine fibroid treatment clinic.
To learn more, go ahead and schedule an appointment online, call 385.955.3583, or stop by our easy-to-find office today!